We hope you love your new Essential Gear Product and it provides you with many years of use. Should you wish to return your EGP purchase, you may do so, for any reason, within the first 30 days of purchase, provided it is in its original condition and original packaging, and that you are the first and only owner.
If you purchased your product from a retail store, a catalog or a website other than this site, please contact your original place of purchase regarding their return policy.
How to make a return
- First, find your order number on your packing list or by logging into your account. If you can't find your order number, contact us at email@example.com
- Once we have confirmed that your item(s) qualify for a return, we will provide an authorization email.
- For your protection, we recommend that you ship your package using a service that provides tracking information and insurance for price you paid without shipping costs.
1224 Edgewater Lane
Antioch, IL 60002
Q. Who pays the freight?
A. Customer pays return freight.
Q. Do I need to provide my Credit Card number for a return?
A. No, our Customer Service Department will never ask you for your credit card information.
Q. How and when will I receive my refund?
A. For security reasons, credit card refunds will only be made to the credit card used to purchase the product being returned. All other refunds will be made by check. You should receive your refund within 10 days from our receipt of your product return.
Q. Can I exchange my product?
A. If you would like to replace your purchased product with a different color, size, model, etc., please return the original item per the above policy for a credit and purchase the replacement on line as a separate transaction.
A. We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. If it has been less than 10 days since purchase, please return it according to the return policy above.
free from defects in material and workmanship up to one year from purchase for which the original consumers dated proof of purchase by an authorized seller is provided. In addition, the authentic Manufacture dated Label (as stated below) must be provided – without, the one year warranty will be voided.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from wear and tear, misuse (ex: overstuffing), neglect, abuse (ex: improper care, please use only mild detergents to clean EGP bags), alteration, attempted theft, or damage caused by airlines or common carriers.
This warranty is limited to the retail value paid for the product. Essential Gear Products has the right to replace with the same or similar product, or provide credit up to the aforementioned value. This warranty is also limited to original owner and original purchases from authorized sellers of Essential Gear Products. The value does not include shipping costs.
Essential Gear Products does not make any implied warranties of merchantability or use for a specific purpose nor does the limited warranty apply to incidental or consequential damages. This includes but is not limited to, personal injury, property damage, loss of personal items, replacement costs, loss of income, or identity theft costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages nor the extent of an implied warranty, so the foregoing may not apply to you.
Essential Gear Products does not accept returns of defective products to its warehouse and does not assume any responsibility for these returns. If your product has a manufacturing defect and you wish to submit a claim, please contact Essential Gear Products friendly Customer Service experts at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange to submit the following information:
1) Name, Address, Daytime Phone Number and Email
2) Photos of the issue and the bag (thank goodness for camera phones)
3) Photo of the Essential Gear Product authentic manufacture label (will be inside all items that are applicable for the 2-year bag warranty. Removal of this Manufacture Label from the bag will automatically void the warranty.
4) Provide proof of purchase receipt including date of purchase. Customer Service will review the visual proof submitted by you to determine if a replacement will be provided. If you purchased your bag at an independent retailer or department store, please return your bag to that store.
Essential Oil Watch has a limited one year warranty. The watch is not fully waterproof, please do not submerge in water or the warranty is null & void. Any problems please contact Essential Gear Products friendly Customer Service experts at email@example.com and we will supply replacement parts if necessary. The battery included has a warranty for 90 days.