6 Worst Masks to Wear:
- Masks that do not fit properly (or have no metal nose bridge)
- Masks made from materials that are hard to breathe through (leather or Vinyl)
- Masks made from loosely woven fabric (knit)
- Masks with one layer
- Masks with exhalation valves or vents
- Masks that are actually a scarf or ski mask
Check List for the Best Masks
- Built-in bridge, pinch & fits to nose
- Made of 2-3 layer breathable cotton
- At least 7” x 5” - full protection for nose & mouth
- Adjustable elastic ear loops for comfort & perfect sizing
- Feature high quality slide-in replaceable carbon filters
Stay cool with this great combo.
How about a mask with an oil diffuser built-in?