Are you ready for summer travel? Here are some helpful travel tips!
- Bring Sunglasses: UV a must, they also work as a headband
- Umbrella: Summertime storms happen quickly
- Color Combos: Pack dark colors, add a scarf for color
- Comfortable shoes: Duh!
- Breakfast Bars: Eating can be delayed
- Suntan Lotion: Do your research, lots of lotions contain harmful chemicals
- Jacket: Make sure it’s light enough to tie around your waist
Sanitizer Wipes or Spray: wipe down all the areas around your seat in the airplane & clean all knobs and remote control in the hotel room. Do one round of water through the coffee maker before you use.
- Sanitizer recipe: 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 tablespoon vodka or rubbing alcohol, 15 drops thieves’ essential oil, 5 drops organic lavender oil, 5 drops organic lemon oil, 1-1/2 cups warm distilled water, ½ napkins and a plastic container. Add all ingredients to the very warm water so the coconut oil will melt and pour into container with ½ napkins.
- Water bottle: Save our planet, use a refillable bottle
- Documents: Copy of your passport & credit cards in the sole of your shoe
Bug Spray: Use organic essential oils, spray everywhere, avoid the eyes
- Bug spray: 4 oz spray bottle, 2 oz with hazel, 2 oz distilled water,10 drops geranium essential oil, 15 drops lavender oil, 5 drops patchouli oil, 10 drops lemongrass oil, and 15 drops citronella oil - shake well, safe for adults & kid
- Rolling Essential CarryAll: HOLDS ALL THESE PRODUCTS - Best bag, hands down. Holds all the things you need for a 2 day stay or just use as a purse for longer travels. Fits under seat, TSA approved. Includes the Ambry which holds all your cosmetics, essential oils and 3 oz liquids. https://essentialgearproducts.co